CONDITIONAL ACTIVITY



Test your knowledge on Conditional Sentences. Print and put in your portafolio. 
REMEMBER YOU WILL BRING THE PORTAFOLIO ON 29 OF JULY FOR 1101-2, 1103-4, AND ON 30 OF JULY FOR 1105-6
Principio del formulario
Conditional Sentences Type I
Complete the Conditional Sentences Type I.
§  If you (go)  out with your friends tonight, I (watch)  the football match on TV.
§  (earn)  a lot of money if I (get)  that job.
§  If she (hurry / not) , we (miss)  the bus.
Conditional Sentences Type II
Complete the Conditional Sentences Type II.
§  If he (try)  harder, he (reach)  his goals.
§  (buy)  these shoes if they (fit) .
§  It (surprise / not)  me if he (know / not)  the answer.
Conditional Sentences Type III
Complete the Conditional Sentences Type III.
§  If we (listen)  to the radio, we (hear)  the news.
§  If you (switch)  on the lights, you (fall / not)  over the chair.
§  She (come)  to our party if she (be / not)  on holiday.
Conditional Sentences Type I, II or III
Complete the Conditional Sentences with the correct form (Type I, II or III).
§  If I  stronger, I'd help you carry the piano.
§  If we'd seen you, we .
§  If we  him tomorrow, we'll say hello.
§  He would have repaired the car himself if he  the tools.
§  If you drop the vase, it .
§  If I hadn't studied, I  the exam.
§  I wouldn't go to school by bus if I  a driving licence.
§  If she  him every day, she'd be lovesick.
§   to London if I don't get a cheap flight.
§  We'd be stupid if we  him about our secret.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

work in class

plan de mejora 3 periodo